Today's Tongue Twister


✓ Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
✓ The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
✓ Roberta ran rings around the Roman ruins.
✓ Six slicks hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
✓ World Wide Web, Web Wide World.
✓ I can't believe that "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!" is actually a butter that I can't belive is not butter.
✓ Six sticky skeletons, six sticky skeletons, six sticky skeletons, ....
✓ Really very weary, really very weary, really very weary, ...
✓ Bad dead bed-bugs bleed bug blood.
✓ Bob's pop-up blocker blocks Bob's pop-ups.
✓ The two-toed tree toad tried to tread where the three- toed tree toad trod.
✓ Silly shoe-fly pie fans sell chilly shoe-fly pie pans.
✓ Freddy is ready to roast red roaches. Ready for Freddy's roasted red roches?
✓ How many snacks could a snack stacker stack, if a snack stacker snacked stacked snacks?