Tongue Twister

  • Blended baby blue bug's blood blotches.
  • Two dozen double damask dinner napkins
  • Jack's nap sack strap snapped.
  • Bug's black blood
  • Ken Dodd's dad's dog's dead.
  • The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
  • Clean clams crammed in clean cans.
  • If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?
  • Ann and Andy's anniversary is in April.
  • How much pot, could a pot roast roast, if a pot roast could roast pot.
  • A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nosel.
  • Green glass glabes glow greenly.
  • I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
  • Red Buick, blue Buick.
  • Singing Sammy sung songs on sinking sand.
  • I thought a thought But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
  • If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister twists tongues.
  • Tie a knot, tie a knot.
     Tie a tight, tight knot
     Tie a knot in the shape of a nought.